Thursday 13 November 2008

So Who Am I?

Dear Reader,

The question posed is an easy one to answer (I think). I am a wife to Brian, mother to Stacey, Alex & Logan, MD of 3 companies, sister to Dean & Dale and daughter to Kerry & Peter. I won't bore you with the younger years as they were not too good most of the time. I have grown to be a vibrant, enthusiastic and happy go lucky individual who always sees the glass half full. Hard times are sent to test us and I think I have taken most of the tests going! The learning I have gained has definately made me who I am today, which isn't so bad.

Sales had always been my forte, communication being my passion. These atrributes have slowly pushed me to strive to be a better person every waking day in my personal life and within my working environment. I started my own business (www.FirstTimeResponse.co.uk) when I realised that making money through my sales techniques were under-appreciated by those who employed me. I am sure anyone in Sales understands that statement. I had just given birth to my last child, Logan and felt it was my time to make my mark! Nearly 6 years on the business is thriving and I have now started another 2 companies with other interesting and adventurous business entrepreneurs. I network on various platforms, in person and virtually. This keeps me sane!

That's pretty much it really. Not the most exciting of adventures, but hey, it's only just begun!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for reading my blog.

Shelley x

No comments: